« Home | Sad Mac » | Cityscooped! » | Hospice care in Singapore » | Uniquely Singaporean 3 » | Walkabout in Joo Chiat » | Happy food @ Azhang » | Uniquely Singaporean 2 » | The Living Apsaras of Cambodia » | Barely legal - Banksy in Los Angeles » | Top of the world » 

Saturday, November 11, 2006 

What the?

I figured if I can't put up more of my own pics for the time being, I might as well plug some others in. I've visited Cambodia and Vietnam before, and I've always tried to look out for the incredible wares that are often loaded up onto the motorcycles. Below is a collection of shots that I wish were mine, they offer glimpse into the ingenious methods used which border on incredulous. I've taken the liberty of giving them titles.



Hoola hoops



3 dozen little piggies went to the market
(This one is my personal favorite, especially the little fella at the bottom, straightly strung out with its nose looking like another exhaust pipe!)



Stretched limo



Gate crashing



Warning: Objects in the rear view mirror are dumber than they appear



Break-me-not



Anyone need a spare?



Fowl mobile



Pipe dreams



Basket case



Strict vegetarian



Cool operator



Intestines



Mwhaha..this is a really funny series. The piglets are soo poor things.

Newbie to Joo Chiat

Who took the photos btw?

No idea but they look pretty well taken. I got them in a forwarded email.

I love the piggies! They are so PINK!!!

haha yea these photos are really funny! love the ones with the piggies. they looks all squashed up. compact bacon you think?

Wahaha...i had a good laugh looking at this batch of photos!!

Perfectly captured with a great sense of humour to your taglines!

cheers
vortex

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge