« Home | What the? » | Sad Mac » | Cityscooped! » | Hospice care in Singapore » | Uniquely Singaporean 3 » | Walkabout in Joo Chiat » | Happy food @ Azhang » | Uniquely Singaporean 2 » | The Living Apsaras of Cambodia » | Barely legal - Banksy in Los Angeles » 

Saturday, November 18, 2006 

In flight entertainment



Back from vacation but still Powermacless. My eyes kept getting drawn to the follicly challenged head in front of me while on the flight back this afternoon, especially when Homer came on. Love the pause button on Krisworld.

Labels: ,

OUCH!

Low blow sonny.... low blow.

hahahahahahahahaha! *falls off chair*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge