« Home | Calcutta Rescue - A Photo Journey » | My Dinner » | 5 Strange(?) Facts About Myself » | Ah Beng Yearns For His Fist Million » | A Fair Exchange » | Life's A Beach » | Visa Accepted » | First Street Fish Soup » | A Walk In The Village » | Birth Of The Blog » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Calcutta Rescue

Many have written to me with questions on how to get in touch with Calcutta Rescue. Details of how you may contribute to the organisation may be found here.

I would like to emphasise that I had permission to visit and document its work in photos because Dr Preger was aware I would be giving images to a friend of his who is writing a book on Calcutta Rescue, and there would be other forms of publicity for the charity. They do not have the resources to entertain visiting photographers who might want to tour their facilities just for photography purposes.

Thank you all for your kind understanding and sensitivity in this matter.

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge