« Home | Ling the Filmmaker » | Month of Photography Exhibition » | On the road to Manchester » | Mr Sanguine is Out » | Brad Drops In For a Visit » | Calcutta Rescue - Panoramas » | Way of the Sushi-ya » | Roslin Orphanage - Part 2 » | How to assemble the A380 in 7 minutes » | Roslin Orphanage - Part 1 » 

Saturday, June 10, 2006 

And then there were 16...

Here's a recent panoramic shot I took for a book I'm working on. Cool huh? Especially since there were only 7 actual persons seated at the round table.

Labels:

Yes, that's pretty cool - I tried to count the seven but couldn't.

Hey sorry for missing your exhibition - was away in Finland for a biz trip. :( ST says there were some pretty good pictures and had a good time despite the less than friendly curator!

It's on till this Sunday so you got no excuse! Was that what ST thought of the curator? Haha, I have to tell him.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge