« Home | Roslin Orphanage - Part 1 » | Lip Sync Idols » | Afternoon Delight » | Morningside Walk » | Loofing Around » | hi! monkey » | Aviation Photos 5 » | Burger Round 1 » | Food that tastes as good as it looks » | Singapore Ga Ga » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

How to assemble the A380 in 7 minutes


Click Me!


An interesting insight into how various oversized parts of the world's largest airliner are brought together from many different countries and assembled in Toulouse, France. The logistical task of transporting the major stuctures of the airplane is just as daunting as developing something on this scale.

I once saw on Discovery channel the logistics nightmare in bringing in one of those gigantic parts. Amazing stuff!

I love the pics of the Roslin orphanage. Budi is doing a lot of good and being such a strong testimony of God's love and provision.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge