« Home | Poetry in Motion - The Airbus A380 » | Hitched the KL Way » | OS X Trojan! » | It rolls in the family » | Aviation Photos 3 » | Where is the Love? » | Kenny Sia - Folliclely Challenged » | Of Geysers and Calderas » | Mobile Phone Fraud » | Aviation Photos 2 » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

How Does It All Fit Together

Sash bears another side of herself with this moving entry in her blog.

"I never told you because I just wanted the few times we had together to be happy and free of these banal little irritations. I just assumed things would get better with time. I never told you because I needed to preserve my dignity. I was a strong, confident woman who didn't need anyone else in her life, who had a string of people who loved to spend time with her, who went through men like water. Why was I being over-sensitive and needy and pathetic like this? Absolutely out of character. I had to disown that part of myself."

Read it here.

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge