« Home | It rolls in the family » | Aviation Photos 3 » | Where is the Love? » | Kenny Sia - Folliclely Challenged » | Of Geysers and Calderas » | Mobile Phone Fraud » | Aviation Photos 2 » | noitulovE » | Aviation Photos 1 » | I'm rich! » 

Friday, February 17, 2006 

OS X Trojan!

Are the virus free days of the Mac OS X coming to an end? The first ever Trojan written for the Mac has just been discovered and it's causing a great deal of concern in the virus-free-up-till-now Mac world.

Whatever you Mac users do, don't open any file with the filename "latestpics.tgz". I can't imagine installing a virus scan on my platform, the thought is just unfathomable.

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge