« Home | More Photos From Calcutta » | Dinner @ Botak Jones » | Calcutta Rescue » | Calcutta Rescue - A Photo Journey » | My Dinner » | 5 Strange(?) Facts About Myself » | Ah Beng Yearns For His Fist Million » | A Fair Exchange » | Life's A Beach » | Visa Accepted » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

I'm a llama


The friends and us were living it up in the land of the big cloud recently and while visiting the Akaroa region, we had the opportunity of staying in a charming B & B in Kahikatea. The owners used to breed llamas and this was the first time I've been up close and personal with one.

They're rather stupid creatures really, which is why I stuck this picture up today cos it reflects my current mood. They're always turning away from the unfamiliar and as long an unwanted presence is out of sight, it's all right with them llamas. Shying away...

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge