« Home | This tiny place we call home » | Humming Along » | Life's A Beach 2 » | Hassey 30/5.6 Xpan Lens For Sale! » | I'm a llama » | More Photos From Calcutta » | Dinner @ Botak Jones » | Calcutta Rescue » | Calcutta Rescue - A Photo Journey » | My Dinner » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

I'm rich!


Apparently Mr Sanguine's Home is placed No. 1 in Blogshare's Top Stock pick, apparently chosen because of the low p/e ratio. Whatever that means.

Good thing I own every share on this blog, I'll go get a blook deal now. Might as well ride my hour of fame before the list refreshes itself in the next hour.

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge