« Home | How Does It All Fit Together » | Poetry in Motion - The Airbus A380 » | Hitched the KL Way » | OS X Trojan! » | It rolls in the family » | Aviation Photos 3 » | Where is the Love? » | Kenny Sia - Folliclely Challenged » | Of Geysers and Calderas » | Mobile Phone Fraud » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

Problem with Thumbnails

It's just been brought to my attention that the thumbnails on my blog are not displaying correctly on PC platforms running Internet Explorer. The way the thumbnails are resized causes the images to be rather jagged. The full size pics display correctly when clicked. The thumbnails show up correctly in Macs and anything else not running IE.

Until such time I can go back and correct all my previous posts, the current thumbnails will have to stay. Will be mindful in my future postings and I'll be creating thumbnails through another more tedious but effective method. Unless you readers want to help me out by switching to a Mac. :)

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge