« Home | Aviation Photos 4 » | Problem with Thumbnails » | How Does It All Fit Together » | Poetry in Motion - The Airbus A380 » | Hitched the KL Way » | OS X Trojan! » | It rolls in the family » | Aviation Photos 3 » | Where is the Love? » | Kenny Sia - Folliclely Challenged » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

Snagged!



I made this image of a spider devouring its mosquito prey while out on a romp around the airport.

What do you mean by "made"?

Made = Taken = Shot = Photographed

It's not a common use of the word in a photographic context but it is used at times.

BEAUTIFUL macro shot.

Hey, when I was a kid, I actually MADE a spider devour its fly prey(s) - which was incidentally much bigger than the teeny weeny predator. Put them all in a bottle and let nature take its course! heh heh!

Ling - Perhaps that's why you've become a tree hugger in your adult life. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge