« Home | Humming Along » | Life's A Beach 2 » | Hassey 30/5.6 Xpan Lens For Sale! » | I'm a llama » | More Photos From Calcutta » | Dinner @ Botak Jones » | Calcutta Rescue » | Calcutta Rescue - A Photo Journey » | My Dinner » | 5 Strange(?) Facts About Myself » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

This tiny place we call home


I picked up this second hand large format printer this afternoon after a search through Ebay Singapore. The seller, a professional photog, and I inked a deal with a quick SMS exchange, and a meeting was set up at his working studio.

As I drove past his shophouse studio off Serangoon Road, I was overcome by a strangely familiar feeling. I think it must've been the sight of his car parked in the driveway. Told myself, "Nah, this can't be.". Parked the car, and walked to the front door... and lo and behold who should I find? My next door neighbor, from my apartment, smiling at me.

We not only live in a tiny puny island nation where you meet folks you know every three steps you take, but even our cyberspace suffers from that strange sense of familiarity.

The Epson 4000 Stylus is a tad older but is still a great printer to use... doubles up as a coffee table too.

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge