« Home | Morningside Walk » | Loofing Around » | hi! monkey » | Aviation Photos 5 » | Burger Round 1 » | Food that tastes as good as it looks » | Singapore Ga Ga » | Runnin' out of time » | Dodge Spam with Dodgeit » | Of Feathers and Antlers... » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

Afternoon Delight

Got an unexpected treat at The Line in Shangrila this afternoon. I couldn't help but share this pic of my dessert.

Looks fabulous! What is it anyway?

It's a mish mash of berries. Blackberries on the bottom, I don't know what the other one is on top. All set in a sweet jelly, creating a nice contrast with the slight sourness of the berries.

The desert line was a visual feast, I went crazy with the camera.

They're red currants.

Great, just great... now I have to raid the fridge for a snack. :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge