« Home | Snagged! » | Aviation Photos 4 » | Problem with Thumbnails » | How Does It All Fit Together » | Poetry in Motion - The Airbus A380 » | Hitched the KL Way » | OS X Trojan! » | It rolls in the family » | Aviation Photos 3 » | Where is the Love? » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

Of Feathers and Antlers...


The many weekend anglers at Jamaica Bay, New York pose a hazard to wildlife in the area. This fishing tackle snagged an unintended victim when it went for the bait. Seabird hookings are common occurences and often result in entanglement deaths should the line or hook not be removed immediately.





Shot at an African safari? I think not, this one was at the Singapore Zoo giving me the What-You-Looking-At look.


About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge