« Home | Afternoon Delight » | Morningside Walk » | Loofing Around » | hi! monkey » | Aviation Photos 5 » | Burger Round 1 » | Food that tastes as good as it looks » | Singapore Ga Ga » | Runnin' out of time » | Dodge Spam with Dodgeit » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

Lip Sync Idols

Ever since Gary Brolsma burst on the scene with his lip sync video of the Numa Numa Dance, a whole host of copycats have started churning out their own webcam videos.

Google recently started their own brand of American Idol in the form of Google Idol, featuring these new wannabees and their often funny creations.

Two particularly hilarious ones are Pomme & Kelly (who says the Dutch don't have a sense of humor) and The Back Dormitory Boys from Guangzhou and their endless stream of songs from the Backstreet Boys. Their rendition of I Want It That Way had me in stitches.

I've been putting off on getting a webcam for the longest time, maybe it's time for me to take my rightful place in the lip sync world. I could probably dance like the way those guys lip sync... hmmm, a dance sync video? Mrs Sanguine wouldn't know where to bury her head.

cool blog! would like to see you lip sync. how about with mrs sanguine?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge