« Home | Father's Day with Hard Gay » | Scenes from the Yorkshire Dales » | Sleep on it » | And then there were 16... » | Ling the Filmmaker » | Month of Photography Exhibition » | On the road to Manchester » | Mr Sanguine is Out » | Brad Drops In For a Visit » | Calcutta Rescue - Panoramas » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Don Quixote

My knockoff of Picasso's Don Quixote. The poster print had been hanging in the outside bathroom for quite a while and mildew was starting to show. Hope my homemade replacement lasts a bit longer.





Labels:

I'm impressed!

Very nice... Almost as good as the paintings R1 and R2 makes now that they are in Art Class. ;D

LMD - Thx :) I do commisions too... Cezanne, Matisse... no problem

KN - :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge