« Home | And then there were 16... » | Ling the Filmmaker » | Month of Photography Exhibition » | On the road to Manchester » | Mr Sanguine is Out » | Brad Drops In For a Visit » | Calcutta Rescue - Panoramas » | Way of the Sushi-ya » | Roslin Orphanage - Part 2 » | How to assemble the A380 in 7 minutes » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Sleep on it



Isn't that the loveliest trachea you've seen today? I'm really surprised at how a simple visit to the ENT consultant can really add up these days. My wallet was hit with a $280 bill today, and all for a quick 10 minute consultation and an uncomfortable 5 minute nose probe (souvenier pics included). The sleep study I have to participate in the coming weeks is going to dock me another $1250! And that's just for one overnight stay in the hospital, and I ain't expecting the Four Seasons either! I foresee a couple more consultations after that and whatever sleep aids prescribed will add to the ever growing bill.

It's kinda ironic that I went in to explore a sleep problem I'm having... and I'm going to lose more sleep over the mounting bills. Sigh.

All I can say is "yuck!".

Hope you sleep betta soon - I have found that QT before bedtime helps. I never fails to calms my nerves and helps me de-stress. For some weird reason, I still don't do it consistently. :(

Thanks, but it goes a bit beyond QT. Stress has nothing to do with it... probably more of a weight issue. I could probably do with a bit of weight loss to alleviate the problem.

My brother had a similar problem. Went for surgery to cut some part of the windpipe/throat/whatever.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge