« Home | Don Quixote » | Father's Day with Hard Gay » | Scenes from the Yorkshire Dales » | Sleep on it » | And then there were 16... » | Ling the Filmmaker » | Month of Photography Exhibition » | On the road to Manchester » | Mr Sanguine is Out » | Brad Drops In For a Visit » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

Kung Fu Kids

I had as much fun as the kids during this shoot at a martial arts studio which runs classes for children up to the early teens. Nothing like a bit of rumble and tumble to toughen your kids up. The hour passed by so quickly and no one wanted to leave when time was up, myself included.


Warming up in a group exercise.



This 11 year old wushu wonder was one of the assistant instructors. He had moves I wouldn't want to mess with.



The head instructor certainly looked the part of a Shaolin master.



The kids are taught a variety of techniques during weapons class.



The I'll-Kick-Your-Crouching-Tiger-Ass stance.



Bruce Lee wannabee.


love the one of the 11 year old wushu instructor. look'it them muscles on his arms!

great other shots, by the way. scattered around your blog, i mean. the brad pitt notwithstanding.

Do you mind telling which martial arts studio this is? I'm interested in joining one in the future.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge