« Home | Off off Broadway - A Christmas at Eton House » | Down under with U2 » | In flight entertainment » | What the? » | Sad Mac » | Cityscooped! » | Hospice care in Singapore » | Uniquely Singaporean 3 » | Walkabout in Joo Chiat » | Happy food @ Azhang » 

Sunday, December 03, 2006 

Geri's Paintings

My pal Geri has been working at her paintings for the last couple of years and it's great to see how her works have evolved over time. Was down at her place taking some shots for her portfolio so I thought I'd share some of them here.














Labels: ,

Hi, I came in through Ivan's recent runes. Wow. You should go professional. What a great gift, your photo journalism.

Thanks for visiting Carrie. I'm not sure if I can rely on photography to pay the bills but thanks for the vote of confidence!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge