« Home | Christmas lunch » | Geri's Paintings » | Off off Broadway - A Christmas at Eton House » | Down under with U2 » | In flight entertainment » | What the? » | Sad Mac » | Cityscooped! » | Hospice care in Singapore » | Uniquely Singaporean 3 » 

Sunday, December 31, 2006 

Has it been a year?

What a year it's been. Never quite knew where that initial foray into the blogosphere exactly one year ago would lead me but it's turned out to be one incredible journey of self discovery, forging new friendships and refining my creative juices.

A special word of thanks to you, my readers, for sharing this trip with me. I especially look forward to the comments which come my way through comments left on the blog or via email. You have no idea how every little word of encouragement keeps me going. The coming year holds the promise of new and exciting projects which I hope would eventually end up here.

Birthday wishes to this simple blog of mine and a very happy new year to each and every one of you who make the stop here at Mr Sanguine's Home. Be well...

happy new year to you too! glad to have met and know you. wes

Thanks for sharing your photos and words. Have a great year ahead.

Dude, thanks for sharing ythe wonderful pictures. They have been an inspiration and a source of good cheer.

Have a blessed 2007, and may the Lord take you to the fullest of life in accordance to His good and perfect will.

Thanks folks :)

We'll see what the new year brings us.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge