« Home | Walkabout in Serangoon Road » | MV Doulos - Part 2 » | Thermal imaging » | MV Doulos - Part 1 » | Cowboys & Aliens » | Has it been a year? » | Christmas lunch » | Geri's Paintings » | Off off Broadway - A Christmas at Eton House » | Down under with U2 » 

Thursday, November 06, 2008 

Lunch's Over

_P2Z0345

The long break has been great, but it's time to get off my ass and to start posting again.

The past year and a bit has been a strange blur, dealing with the major renovation project of my new home and doing quite a bit of soul searching in the midst of yelling at contractors whilst enduring nosebleed after nosebleed. If you ever want to shorten your life span by a couple of years, try building yourself a new house.

My camera equipment survived the transition but I'm not quite sure if I still remember how to use most of it. I actually found myself referring to my camera manual a couple of days ago when I decided to reach for the sorely neglected Canon.

Wife has been a great source of encouragement (or nagging, depending how you see it) in getting me off my lazy butt and to start doing something with photography again. I'm seeing the little beginnings of some ideas which have been floating around in my head, of course seeing them through to fruition is another matter altogether. Nonetheless, I find myself thinking a little bit more seriously about executing these ideas. 

So, please watch this space.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, that's my lunch for today. Tweaked the recipe some to suit my taste but the original can be found here.

looking forward for most entries. =)=

Great, you've finally decided to resume blogging. I've been quietly waiting to see new stuff :)

Welcome back!

wow. u are back :) i chanced upon ur blog more than a yr ago. good to c ur update. btw, are u still shooting? ;)

I was wondering when you'd be making a comeback!

Working a new series of pics now, hope to have them up in a few days, I promise!

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mr Sanguine
  • From Singapore, Singapore
My profile

My ipod top weekly plays

mrsanguine's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart





Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe in FeedLounge